Re: Bug fixes through reboot?

At 7:14 PM +0200 11/28/01, Ivo Karindi wrote:

>I spent about 2 hrs (!) trying to find what's wrong, and eventually
>rebooted. Now everything works as it is supposed to work without any
>additional need for debugging. This has happened to me in the past in
>Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, and now eventually in Win XP.

There are a great many bugs in TradeStation 2000i and the PowerEditor
that go away if you close and restart the application.

One particularly annoying one in the PowerEditor is when it decide to
replace characters when you are trying to insert characters in the
middle of a line. But save, then quit, then restart the PowerEditor
and the bug is gone...

ALWAYS do that before spending a lot of time on what appears to be an
impossible EasyLanguage error...