Re:HQuotes Free EOD Data

Something to be aware of: My experience with daily
historical data from Yahoo was (a year ago) that there
would be missing days. I was pulling it into Excel so
I had to write something in Excel or VBA, can't
remember which, to check for missing data and repair
same.

There seems to be some controversy here, last time I
stated this I got a reply stating that was not the
case, maybe it is no longer the case, maybe I was
looking at, and checking with Excel, hundreds of
issues and finding an error in about five percent of
them and the other side of the argument was anecdotal
in that the party did not look at that many issues or
did not check that carefully, I don't know, don't use
EOD data anymore.

Max