Standard method to sync inputs across multiple indicators?

Hi,

I am working with a guy that has code in multiple places that all have
the same inputs, but his indicators sometimes read off from each
other because he has changed the inputs in one place, but not the others.

Is there an accepted or standard method of forcing all inputs
to be the same (in the indicators where that's wanted)? Something like
a single input at the top that is fed to a function that returns
the rest of the common values for the indicator to function? Sounds
like a lot of work to do it that way, though.

Oh... so many questions.

I understand that the password alone on ELA's is not sufficient and that
the source protect of ELS is a byte-compiled version of the EL without
the EL source as baggage. Now... If I can call a dll (DefineDLLFunc:)
from the EL, will the code still work to call the external dll from
the byte-compiled ELS?

Has anyone published or reverse-engineered the ELS byte-code format?

Does anyone have a favorite method of either encryption of the EL/ELS
or a favorite method of authenticating a valid customer is using the
ELS? I have learned of CustomerID available within TS6, but if the ELS
were decompiled then the if statement testing for a valid CustomerID
could be removed. Frankly anything can be done to the system once
decompiled.

The setup... Well I did mention that I was working with a trader
to convert his system into something sellable, but he's really
worried about 'non-authorized' use of the system.

Much thanks to David Wieringa for his help in trying to understand
the imposed constraints.

Mike