Trading books for sale

Hope youse guys don't mind me posting this...

Due to a set of circumstances which we will not go into here, I have
duplicates of five brand spanking new books on trading. You can read more
about them on Amazon at the links given.

The prices after the books are the Amazon prices followed by the asking
price. Looking for 3/4 Amazon price. P&P will vary according to how many
books you want and will be at cost.

Would prefer UK buyer to simplify money transfer and delivery.

Please email.

Cheers,
Ian

The Four Biggest Mistakes in Futures Trading £12.55/£9.40
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1883272084/qid%3D1006350993/026-684
0765-8246005

High-Impact Day Trading £34.94/£26.20
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0786307986/qid%3D1006351045/026-684
0765-8246005

Be A Winner Trading Commodities $29/£15.50
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0965111113/qid%3D1006351131/ref%3Dsr%
5F11%5F0%5F1/104-8778336-0648757

Market Trading Tactics $38.50/£20.60
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471846635/qid%3D1006351227/ref%3Dsr%
5F11%5F0%5F1/104-8778336-0648757

What Works In Online Trading £18/13.50
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471372889/qid%3D1006351287/026-684
0765-8246005

I also have, 2nd-hand but near new:

The Master Swing Trader £34.60/20
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071363092/o/qid=1006351417/sr=8-1/
ref=sr_aps_b_1_1/026-6840765-8246005

Highly recommended on Amazon but it doesn't suit my trading style.

*******