Re: Looking for Y2K Dollarlink software

Hey John:

When I posted the url for the 'Dollarlink' program that you had
initially inquired about,I was not aware of your venomous feelings about
the programs author,as your enquiry seemed straightforward..

The first time I became aware of the program was 1989,about 19 years
after the start of  my trading regimen,unlike your mentioning this was
your starting up period,or thereabouts (guess it could be most anytime
in the interim,as you mentioned the program is Basically the same..)

Frankly,I am puzzled about your apparent abrupt change of attitude
concerning this software.

I do not recall the exact details of my acquiring both a copy of the
program on disk (think it was 5 1/4 floppy} and a detailed grey colored
Instruction Manual in a Loose-Leaf format. (at the time it was for the
Signal broadcast feed) But I do remember that I had thought I had bought
the program,which,evidently I had not..

Anyway,cutting this discourse short,I disposed of all the materials a
few years ago,while cleaning out some cabinets,but vividly remember a
short explanation in the 'Manual' where the fact of storing huge amounts
of 'Intraday' data was not necessary,as Profits had already been
taken.Currently I have no argument with this mentality,although it
surely is the antithesis of most 'system' traders.

Regards,
        Carl