Looking for Y2K Dollarlink software

Does anyone out there have a Y2K ready working copy of Dollarlink realtime
software.  It's a Dos charting software that I used when I first started
trading and I'd like to acquire a working version because there was a ticker
running across the bottom of the screen that could be set to show large
block trades only and I'd like to see how useful that could be.  If there
are any other programs that do the same I'd also like to know about them.

John