From: "Michel Gaudette" <michelg1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 10:59 AM
Subject: Can ts2000i be networked?

: Is it possible to setup ts2000i in a network environment.
:
: I have tried to install ts on the same computer (A)  where the data feed
: resides. If I call the program from another computer (B), nothing happens.
: If I install ts on B  I cannot access the data feed on computer A. If I
: install ts on computer A, from computer B, I get an error message that I
do
: not have the necessary space to launch the server (even though I have lots
: of free space).
:
: Any help would be very much appreciated
:
: Thanks
:
: