Re: wipe C on Win2000?

Hello  Ivo,

IK> For the future, I recomend Drive Image, Ghost, or equivalent.  Just avoiding
IK> one such complete computer/software rebuilding process will in my opinion
IK> pay for the price of the program.

i  used to buy nothing but hp computers just because they can with the
great  bootable  cd  which  would recover you at least back to factory
settings  like  it  was  when  you  bought it.  latter after i stopped
buying hp computers i think they gave out a drive image software which
would let you save at any point and time.

now  i see products like drive image and ghost, but my experience with
both  of those companies early in their infancy has been less than bad
with  other  products  they  made  in  the  past.  so i am leery about
jumping out to be suckered into buying and more so wasting my precious
time trying to make their new products work as promised.

if  you  have  any good no make that great - fantastic stories to tell
about  cd  bootable imaging software please tell.  i don't need no bad
stories  i  have  all  those.  i truly wish i could get something that
could perform this as well as the old hp's did from the factory.  i'll
never forget the first time i ever used that recovery cd, how nice.

IK> Ivo

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com