Re: BEST TRADING SOFTWARE

Hello  p,

funny  we  agree,  it  should  take sleazy language natively and there
would  be  no reason to even then switch unless it will run faster and
do  some  things  that are limitations in ts now.  so given the second
criteria i would switch in a (new york) minute.

p> I will buy it as soon as it is available.  If I can't use my years worth of
p> TradeStation codes.  Probably would never buy?   Of course as long as I can
p> still use TradeStation.  I wouldn't buy it.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com