RE: BEST TRADING SOFTWARE

Would want to be able to import all easy language codes etc. into the new
program with little problem!  When a package comes out that will do that.
I will buy it as soon as it is available.  If I can't use my years worth of
TradeStation codes.  Probably would never buy?   Of course as long as I can
still use TradeStation.  I wouldn't buy it.