NEED HELP WITH MY ENTRIES.

in ts4.0, coding a system, an internal function references your entryprice
as e.g., value1=entryprice(0). This returns the current entryprice for the
current position. How can I change the entryprice returned i.e., if
entryprice(0) returns 1520.5 as my entryprice for my current long position,
how can I change it to 1521.5, and have ts4.0 recognize that new entryprice
in it's performance summary?
Also, how can I change slippage within the code of a system to vary with
different conditions that arise?
Thanks.

                            Dr Vaughn