RE: error in TradeStation Securities fee structure

In the old days, every bug in Tradestation ment that Omega lost by having it
there. Even so, many bugs have remained in the package for 7 years or more.

Now they are in a situation where they gain money from some of the bugs, and
you expect them to fix those bugs in a day or two? Naaaahhhhh.....

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.