RE: OFF TOPIC: Cable or DSL?

Given the many failures of companies offering DSL, I'd strongly suggest
buying your DSL circuit from your RBOC, and request them to route it to an
ISP of you choice. If the ISP fails or their service becomes unsatisfactory,
it's quite easy to re-route your circuit in a few hours to another ISP
without any downtime. Perhaps I'll write a "paper" about this stuff for
traders2traders.com :)

Colin West