Re: How to fix CME Esignal problem with 2000i

Has anyone tried this and does it work?  I followed
DB's recommendation of changing the symbol to a stock
from the CME and it solved my problem.

However, Jo's idea is better because now I can't use
historybank since the e-mini futures are listed as
stocks.

Your thoughts please.