Mini DJ

I have wanted a Mini (electronic) version of the DJ futures contract to
trade for quite awhile.  And on 9/30 the CBOT is introducing a Mini DJ
contract.

But in looking at the specs of this new contract it appears that the old
saying of "be careful what you wish for you just might get it" may apply
because this contract is only worth $2 a point or 1/5 the size of the normal
DJ futures contract.

Is it just me or does anyone else find this contract a bit on the small
side, and more of an attempt by the CBOT to generate revenues instead of
offering a viable contract?

Bob