From: "Bobh" <bheisler@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2001 9:15 AM
Subject: Mini DJ

: I have wanted a Mini (electronic) version of the DJ futures contract to
: trade for quite awhile.  And on 9/30 the CBOT is introducing a Mini DJ
: contract.
:
: But in looking at the specs of this new contract it appears that the old
: saying of "be careful what you wish for you just might get it" may apply
: because this contract is only worth $2 a point or 1/5 the size of the
normal
: DJ futures contract.
:
: Is it just me or does anyone else find this contract a bit on the small
: side, and more of an attempt by the CBOT to generate revenues instead of
: offering a viable contract?
:
: Bob
: