Will I get Multiple exits in EL if I do this?

Ok, I have one long position.  If I do an exitlong and then another
exitlong a little bit further in the code, will I get two exits?  Will the
second exit overwrite the first exit?  Will the first exit that meets
the criteria be the one executed?

ExitLong at 67 stop;
ExitLong at 63 stop;

The next bar is O=66, H=69, L=62, C=66

So, will I get an exit at 66 because of the ExitLong at 67 stop?
Or, will I get an exit at 62 because of the ExitLong at 63 stop?
Or, will I get an exit at both 66 AND 62?

Just trying to see if putting in a subsequent exitlong wipes out any
prior ones

Thx,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )