Re: Will I get Multiple exits in EL if I do this?

You have an ExitLong stop at 67 in place regardless of the order of
the two statements.

With those numbers with the Open at 66 and a stop at 67 you will be
out on the Open.

Keep in mind that conceptually, your code is run for each bar after
the bar has closed and before the next bar is opened. (There is an
exception if you refer to "Open of next Bar"). The code runs, the
ExitLong stop is set at the highest value of any of the ExitLong stop
commands executed in the code, then TradeStation waits for data for
the next bar with the stop in place. In your case, the Open is less
than the stop, so it takes you out ot the open.

Bob Fulks