Re[2]: TradeStation use for free?

On Thursday, August 16, 2001, 6:44:09 PM, Craig wrote:

C> Paranoid?  Maybe.  Nevertheless, I would feel more secure if an
C> independent source checked the packets traveling from a TSPro
C> computer to Omega, and  confirm that they are free of any EL code.

Probably won't help you much. EL is already hashed, and even the
simplest encoding would make it difficult to recognise and verify,
especially if 'trickled' through. You'd have to trust the Cruz bros -
and their underpaid and or contract programmers not to include some
[trivial] code to snoop. Sleep tight... :-)

ztrader