Re: TradeStation use for free?

Well, I haven't heard that many TS2000-style horror stories with
Pro.  Perhaps I should wait a little longer.  Maybe by the time SP6 comes
out for redemption purposes.  But a TS Pro for free is tempting, because it
would be a good companion to my Prosuite 2000.

However, there is one more issue:  I spent an enormous amount of time
writing code; testing it, debugging it, perfecting it, etc.  My Prosuite
computer is not hooked up to the internet.  Not possible with TSPro.

Paranoid?  Maybe.  Nevertheless, I would feel more secure if an independent
source checked the packets traveling from a TSPro computer to Omega, and
confirm that they are free of any EL code.