AskResearch Stochastic

I developed a system last year using tech indicators
at Askresearch.com. One of the key parts was the
"5-3-3 Stochastic". It worked so incredibly well for
getting me in when there was a black candlestick
closing below the lower bollinger 20 band followed by
a white candle topping above the same band accompanied
by a stochastic crossover and %k crossing above 10%. I
used some other indicators at the site to fully
qualify an entry but the "5-3-3 Stochastic" was the
key ingredient. I cannot get any stochastic using
TS2000i or Qcharts to look/act like that one. Does
anybody have a clue what that thing is? Any other
indicator that acts just like it? I tried different
smoothing methods to produce a stochastic like that,
no luck yet.

Max