Re entry after stopped out

In a strategy that enters on the close crossing above momentum the system
shows potential except for  huge drawdowns which in reality would not be
acceptable. So I could insert a stop to limit this and take the loss.

I want to re enter if the trade reverses and continues in the anticipated
direction. How can I  re enter at the same price as originally entered, at
this point  MP = 0 , if  the re entry condition is not  triggered again.

Mel