Re: Good Deal on BOOK?

Hello  cash,

well others have bashed mr. ez's book and i liked it so wondering what
they  think  of this 95.00 retail piece of crap.  all everyone has done
is  rave  about  pucks and chowders book, makes me wonder if i live on
another   planet  or something.  hell i have em both and see some tips
i can use in them both.

look  at  it this way since you can buy both for under what puck wants
to sell just his book for buy em, both and count your blessings.

cpc> So would I be better off buying "Ask Mr. EasyLanguage" for
cpc> TS2000.  Or do you have another recommendation for an EL book?

cpc> Cash

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com