Preventing re-entry on same bar as exit.

I have a feeling this problem or something similar has been on the list
recently but I can't find it in my digests.

If an entry signal is triggered on the same bar a previous exit signal was
triggered, the new trade is exited on the same bar at the same price as it's
entry (in this strategy all actions are taken on the close).

How can I prevent re-entry on the same bar as an exit? I use 2000i.

Apologies to the list if this has come up before. If so,  perhaps someone
could give me a date or digest number.

Thanks

VT