Good Deal on BOOK?

Hello ,

Recently while cruising ebay I can across what I think is a good deal.
It's the Using Easy Language 2000 book by Arthur G. Putt and some
other guy. Well I received it today and have just flipped through it
and I am honestly very glad I did not spend 95.00 bucks on it. It's
mostly filled with stuff that looks awfully familiar to other peoples
code that has been posted here on the list.

Anyway it was worth the money I paid for it (36.00) though VERY
lacking in the TS2000 language part, I mean pages 145 to 163 have
basically the same information that the software has in it. It seems
the book was named the wrong thing. It should have been named Features
of TS4.

I paid for my book via paypal and received it 3 days via postal after
I placed my order, and am extremely happy with the service and I am
passing along the information to those like me who have waited.

Angie's email Rosepublishings@xxxxxxx  if you have any questions.

They can e-mail me or go to E-Bay, $36.00 including postage is fine.

Angie

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°