Re: Europe Esignal (was RE: eSignal opinions summary)

Hallo Robert,

Had the possibility to compare eSignal here in Austria with QuoteSpeed
Satelite and Pats (Pmb Server in Chicago) durich different trading hours and
days in the last 2 weeks.

0 to 3 sec lag in the morning on average
when Us markets open it get worse upto 60 sec lag in Nasdaq eMini and all
the EUREX stuff (DAX STOXX...)

Hope this helps.
Greetings to all form AUSTRIA
Robert

  ueb.trading
  Ing. Robert Ueberbacher
  A-6175 Unterperfuss 20, Austria, Europe
--
  Professional Trading Solutions

> Trading Systems, EasyLanguage Programming
  Computer Consulting/Training
    Open Platform Solution Provider - OPID# OP0029
--
> Software Products
    TradeStation Technologies Inc. RESELLER for Europe - D137
--
> Data Solutions
    Tenfore Financial Informations GmbH - RESELLER for Europe
    QuoteSpeed Realtime Data
--
  Tel.: +43-5232-2560
  FAX: +43-5232-20015