From: "Mel" <melsmail=omega_list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "omega-list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: Re entry after stopped out

: In a strategy that enters on the close crossing above momentum the system
: shows potential except for  huge drawdowns which in reality would not be
: acceptable. So I could insert a stop to limit this and take the loss.
:
: I want to re enter if the trade reverses and continues in the anticipated
: direction. How can I  re enter at the same price as originally entered, at
: this point  MP = 0 , if  the re entry condition is not  triggered again.
:
: Mel
:
: