eSignal opinions summary

  • To: Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: eSignal opinions summary
  • From: Lawrence Chan <stnahc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:29:16 -0700

I received 10 replies, some long with details, some with just one liner.

All lean towards the good side. Basically eSignal is doing the
right thing all along - charge based on the amount of data requested,
which leads to stable and fast performance overall.

And the reason I asked for opinions is not that
I am shopping for a new feed :) I was trying to determine
how much effort should our company put into supporting eSignal, thats all.

Thanks again.

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities