RE: Indicator based on BID and ASK

I trade the SPI and the underlaying contract for the ASX 200 at the Sydney
exchange.

It is not a large contract by US standards trading from lows of 6,000
contracts a day to very occasionally over 18,000 per day.

Both actual and tick volume come through as does the bid and asks
The feed is from Market Cast and is excellent.  Recently they have increased
band width and improved the service even more.
As far as I can tell all the bids, asks and transactions come through.  So
the indicator should work fine.

Can the volume that is traded be allocated to either "bid" or "ask"
depending which is taken
I assume that if it is traded that that it must have transacted either at
the bid or ask.

The indicator I am after is not bid and ask volume but what is traded at the
bid and ask.
This may be a fine distinction but transactions are the reality.
Bid and ask is not necessarily traded.
It may be a useful alternate indicator
It is one of the main things I watch to time an entry.
An indicator such as this may decrease the need to watch the ticker keenly
to see how the bid, ask, and transaction relationships are going.
It may also be useful on bullish and bearish divergences.
Again the question is it possible to design such an indicator in TS2000i?

Zoran