AW: Drummond Market Geometry: Personal update

Thomas,

thanks much for posting your experiences with Drummond Geometry. Do you feel
that the effort spent in learning this theory gives the trader a definite
advantage over, say, the simple but successful trading of, say, flag and
pennant patterns, or of trend line breaks?

Of course I wish for your 45' yacht to become a reality, but let me relate
to you what I heard a German friend say about this topic. This gentleman
had for years been a captain of an even larger yacht, with a crew of about
seventy sailors under his command. The vessel was owned by and exclusively
operated for the sole benefit of a Saudi man and his family of four! This
rich man also had two jet planes and a few helicopters for the private use
of the family. But, my friend said, the amazing thing was that even the
poorest members of the ship's crew seemed to be much happier than its owner
who was suffering from constant depression, as did his wife. Though they
could afford almost anything that money can buy, my friend is of the opinion
that they lacked, and possibly painfully missed, some purpose and structure
in their lives.

Thanks again, and best regards,

Michael Suesserott