Re: Drummond Market Geometry: Personal update

Hello  Thomas,

so  let  me  see  if  i get this strait.  you tried it and lost money,
thought  not  any  fault of dmg.  you would recommend it to others but
you  can't  use  it yourself.  you paper traded it and made money.  so
evidently  the  method  is  well enough defined to teach and sell as a
course,  however  it  is  not  well  enough  defined  that  anyone has
programmed it into a mechanical method to accurately test it?

good enough to sell not good enough to test?

mark

ps  every method of trading can be tested if it can be defined, and if
it can not be defined then it's not a method, it's voodoo.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com