Re: Why bad realtime results?

--- Andrew Nopper <tradera@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've seen this problem before on an indicator/system
> called Scalper. When
> the ShowMe is set to update every tick, a condition
> can be triggered
> intrabar (and plotted), but might not be a true
> condition at the close of
> the bar. Having plotted the ShowMe, TS has no way to
> unplot it, other than
> to generate another plot in the  background colour
> over the top if the
> condition is not fulfilled at close. This will
> result in a real-time chart
> with loads of plots that are absent in both the
> corresponding system and any
> regenerated charts.
>
> Maybe that's the problem?

Yes, I've noticed this plotting bug in TS200i.  But
whatever the problem is, it is not a plotting problem,
as all of the lines from the indicator version of the
strategy are clear and continuous.  Also, both the
signal and indicator are always in agreement.  By the
way, to save CPU time I always have the indicator
version with "update every tick" turned off.

Jack