Re: Why bad realtime results?

--- multitrak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> How many days of data are you loading into the
> chart? You might be using
> data with a different starting point than the
> original real time data when
> you reloaded the chart presumedly EOD or after RTH.
> This might be enough of
> a change in the data to affect the system results.
>
> MT

This is a very good point.  If you are loading only 2
days, but your indicators use a very slow exponential
moving average (say 10-days), I can understand why the
results would be different every two days or so if I
restart.

As it turns out, the chart was set to load 180 days of
data, so even if I used moving averages of say 60
days, this is still no good reason why the indicators
would change substantially with 3 days of new data.

Jack