RE: Question: Validating number of data points..

  • To: "Bob Fulks" <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Question: Validating number of data points..
  • From: "Pang, Eddie" <epang@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:28:56 -0700

Thanks Bob,

I really appreciate the reply.
I'll work with this :)

What happened is that i created a simple radarscreen indicator that
calculates the 50day closing average.  Maxbarsback set for 55 days.
All my stocks on my watchlist has over 90days worth of data, except
1 stock which has 35 days worth.

For some reason radarscreen still calculates the 50 days average on the
stock that has only 35 days worth of data, ofcourse with inaccurate
results.

I'm just trying to force a blank into that slot if there is not
sufficient amount of data.