help with EL for TS4

I would appreciate some help with using the functions Text_SetColor and/or
TL_SetColor in TS4:

I used some samples of code posted by Bob Fulks and Gerald Marisch and applied
them to my own studies, plotted in a subgraph.  It works great in TS2K.

If Holy Grail <= 0 then
        SetPlotColor(1, Yellow)
        Else

If Holy Grail > 0  then
    SetPlotColor(1, Red)

(BTW fellow neophytes, Holy Grail is my outlandish misnomer, but make your
check out to Lee Goldberg)

I attempted to revise the code for use with TS4.  The TS4 EL manual told me
about Text_SetColor and/or TL_SetColor as the probable functions to use.
However, I could not find any examples of the proper syntax to use.  All of my
clumsy attempts failed, so I remain monochromatic.  I'm hoping someone will
send or post an example from which I can learn.  Thanks.