Delayed data for TS 2000i

I have been using Signal by satellite to get delayed stocks and futures, now
DBC has announced they are ending all satellite services on August 31st.
They of course want me to switch to eSignal by internet. I've found
satellite to be superior to internet and would like to continue with some
other service if possible. When I first looked into the matter I contacted
DTN but they told me their delayed quotes were not streaming but "snapshot"
and thus missed a lot of detail. I started with BMI then went to Signal when
BMI stopped sending delayed data last year. Can you give me some feedback on
delayed services being used by list members, satellite and internet. Thanks,
Andrew.