RE: Opinions On TS2000i

Might have to do with the hardware. When I first run Tradestation 2000 on my
computer, I did have crashes (and it was version 1 so it was common). I did
have problems also in SP3, but when I bought more main memory, the problems
became a lot less apparent (256MB). My computer sometimes seems to slow
down, and it seems to havce to do with either Tradestation or Visual C++.
Could well be that the more memory you have, the less problem you have with
crashes of TS2000.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.