RE: Tradestation v Metastock

What you write agrees with most things I heared before as well, except the
part on system testing. I have understood that Metastock can do system
testing over a whole bunch of stocks or markets or whatever, which
Tradestation can not.

Does not Metastock do that, test over a selected set of symbols?

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.