Re: MSN OS XP

Guys, I'm surprised at all of you. That little "feature" that Microsoft
thought would keep their new O/S from being pirated has already been
cracked. I have no qualms about using the crack because considering all the
time I've spent working to fix problems with my computer associated with the
various Microsoft operating systems over the years, Bill Gates owes me about
one billion dollars.  :p

Best Regards,
John Theo