Re: MSN OS XP

Well. That's certainly out of bounds for my purposes. I have TS machines that
don't
even connect to the internet.

One more thing to put on a maintainace list of things that have to be done
every
so often or everything comes to a halt. Not to mention that hardware changes
could
make the machine unrecognizable to the OS.