Globex2 in home

Does anybody have a Globex2 terminal in their home? If so, what are the
costs involved? Terminal lease? Telecom setup? What kind of a connection do
you need? Can you do it with high-speed internet or do you need a VPN?

What are the e-mini per contract fees?

The CME website says anybody who can get guarenteed by an clearing firm can
get a terminal. No limit on # of users.

Seems to me the trade off is $5 per side for e-mini through a broker at the
cost of DSL vs. fixed monthly cost (terminal lease, telecom cost...this is
what I want to know) with < $1 per side.

TIA,
SH