Re: Globex2 in home

> SH> Does anybody have a Globex2 terminal in their home?
> my  question  is  - if you are that serious why not trade the full
> size contract?

Because you get a helluva lot better fills, without the rape job you
get in the pit?

I place multi-big-contract orders in the ND and the SP -- but I do it
by placing 5x as many minis.  My profits are better, my frustrations
are lower, I can see much better what's happening in the market --
and my commission costs are only a smidgen higher than if I traded
the big contract instead.

My question is - if you are serious about your trading, why WOULD you
trade the full size contract?  Unless you have a huge position of big
SP's to move, my experience is that you'll do better in the minis.

Gary