Re: time to compare processors again

You are assuming that the only thing that can cause a
system to crash is misbehaving software.  This is
false for many hardware setups (especially recent
high-end AMD ones).  For instance, if I set my core
voltage below 1.85 volts and set my CPU speed to 1.3
Ghz, my system crashes about once/hour and not just at
bootup.

Jack