Re: Limit order works correctly in TS2K

Although I don't agree with OM's rabid support of Omega, nor
his tone towards Chris, I do agree with his basic observation.
Many have posted recently about problems that would have been
made obvious by a simple look at the "trade by trade" system
report. If traders do not even take the time to do that kind
of homework, they will lose money faster than OM can slap them
up the side of the head.

BW