Re: FutureSource data

  • To: Chris Cheatham <nchrisc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: FutureSource data
  • From: Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:59:58 -0800

I can echo everything Chris said. I use FS on two machines (two cards)
and  almost  twice the cost except there is break on the second set of
exchange fees.

Two  poits  of  difference:  I  understand  they  no  longer carry OEX
options.  And, it is not necessarly to manually paste in varialbe data
you missed--it is done automatically.

The  net  (that's  a pun) for me is that I no longer have to mess with
data  maintenance  as  I  was  doing  with Internet based feeds. It is
certainly worth the additional cost.

Best regards,
 Jim

--