Digest numbers

As some of the digest subscribers have noticed, the recent digests
have been misnumbered.  Eskimo had a minor mishap in the list server
system, and for a few days digests were broken altogether.  When
things got reset, the numbering scheme started back at #1, so we're
seeing digests numbered like Vol100 #1, Vol100 #2...

Come New Year's Day, we'll roll to Vol101 #1 and be back to normal.
Since we're this close, it's not worth worrying about trying to
fix at the server.  Sorry for the confusion, and the lost digests.
--
jimo@xxxxxxxxxx
maintainer of the omega list