Re: Tradestaion charts - regular futures sessions only

  • To: "David J. Loomis" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Tradestaion charts - regular futures sessions only
  • From: "Andrew Nopper" <tradera@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 17:09:55 -0800

Yes. In Server, go to the symbol setup and make sure that the globex
sessions are not checked. That should do it. This is for TS4, but I presume
that 2000 works the same way.

If that doesn't work, then you'll have to excuse me, but I'm in training for
New Year's Eve and, well.....

Happy New Year to all and good trading in 2001!

Andrew