From: amileah [mailto:amileah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 2:16 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ts Com...my fear......

According to the Yahoo financial site, OMGA has 1.52 million dollars and is
losing 1.9 million per quarter if you multiply the loss per share by the
number of outstanding shares.

If they don't turn this around, their burn rate will put them out of
business.

Also their book value is just a little over $1 so they might be a buyout
candidate just for the assets, with this low share price.

Existing customers such as ourselves may well have to fend for ourselves
with respect to solving software problems in the future.

I started out with them when I was really not qualified to use trade station
and it took me 4 years to figure out how to get value out of it!  Not all
traders even last that long.

Amileah