Further to ; Ts.com ..my fear ....

This statement from the press realse (  found at
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/001206/fl_omega_r.html  ) sort of affirms
my fears that Omega are hanging on Ts.com to get to the order commission
fees to get paypack for developments cost of Ts.com and pull the company out
of the crapper !

...."Second, the company has a registered base of many thousands of trading
software customers, many of whom are active traders,
who will now be offered the subscription service and are expected to sign up
at a rapid pace. The company believes that once these active
and professional traders experience TradeStation Pro they will be deeply
attracted to the integrated direct-access brokerage service.
This launch therefore marks a milestone for the company towards transforming
its revenue base from subscription and client software
fees to much more lucrative transaction-based commission fees. This
transformation may be especially compelling given the company's
belief of how frequently TradeStation Pro customers will place and execute
trades".....

a) ..."Rapid request from current users to sign on"..., I think I will wait
6 months , and see what the reviews are like, why be a tester for them, I
dont
want the hassle, I have enough with Ts2000i.

b) However I may change my mind if subscription cost were free for 6
months,..OR watch this space $99.00 may end up $29.00.
..I may run Ts2000i and Ts.com parrallel to test it at that price.

c) So omega want to make most of their money out of order placing, thus
moving primary focus from being an expert chart povider.

d) Yahoo does not show there financial state as being to healthly,
shareprice is $2.50 down from $12.00. Therefore all investors will be
watching how rapid existing customers do sign. Go you brave traders go, sign
on and do the work me, please.

Cheers

Ian