RE: Memory pc 100 or 133?

On an AMD 800 motherboard, the P-133 memory makes a big difference to
memory-intensive apps like TS2000i and Java.

I have an AMD 700 with P-100 / 256mb and an AMD 800 with P-133/256mb.....
the latter has been clocked 70% faster than the former.

Of course, there are other factors as well.....chipset, O/S, etc.